Monday, April 23, 2012

Product Review- Quest Protein Bars Chocolate Brownie and Strawberry Cheesecake

Chocolate Brownie- Only 5 Carbs! 170 cal and 20 g of protein.

I have been looking for a good Chocolate protein bar, but this one isn't going to work out. Ok, the taste isn't too bad, my friend to me that she thought it tasted like a Weight Watchers Brownie that was in the freezer too long. I felt that it was dry and most likely to dry for someone who has Lap Band to eat.


You can kind of tell that it's dry. It's pretty flaky. Really other than needing 20oz of water to help swallow it down it wasn't too bad. I'm giving this on a 4 out of 10 (10 is best), because it's not band friendly.


Strawberry Cheesecake- There are 2 active carbs! 160 cal, and 20g of protein. Unlike the Chocolate Brownie, this one is really moist and it has dried pieces of strawberries and almonds mixed in. It's really good and because it's part of the All Natural line, there is no weird fake strawberry taste.  I'm giving this one a 8 of 10 (10 is best) and I'm going to order more of this flavor.

                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment