Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Product Review- Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip

I bought some of these bars on sale for $1.00 each. I thought that I would try them since they were on sale and I was still waiting on my Quest Bars.

I really like the Pure Protein Plus Vanilla drink mix (you can only find it a Sam's), so I thought that there bars might be as good as their drink.

Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip - there is a layer of chocolate over the Chocolate Chip bar. Both the texture and taste of the Chocolate Chip filling reminds me of eating raw cookie dough. Yummy!! On a 1-10 scale with 10 being the best, it's a 9. There was no bitter after taste, no chalky flavor.... just  Chocolate Chip goodness.


200 Calories, 20g of Protein, and about 11g of countable Carbs. I feel that the Carb count is still on the high side, but better than some of the options out there and you can find coupons and sales to bring the price down on these.

1 comment:

  1. Kroger is ALWAYS running sales on these guys. I have a whole shoebox full of them that I got almost free by combining coupons w/ sales. I almost always keep one in my purse. It really saves me when I am out and about and get hungry. They have saved me from bad fast food choices on many occasions.

    ReplyDelete