1. It rained today in KC! It's been awhile.
2. My husband and I are refinancing our home and cutting the interest in half!! It's exciting to me (this is how you know you have crossed over into adulthood, I'm not sure I would have been excited about something like this when I was 21).
3. I came across Bariatric Foodie Blog the other day and then I found this great post Bariatric Foodie Fitting It All In Jen the blogger of this post had RNY, so Bandsters like myself are probably not taking the same amount of vitamins that she is, but we are all trying to get the right amount of water and protein in everyday. I like how she walks through her day and tells you how she is meeting her goals. I also learned that I should count my protein shake as breakfast. There are also a lot of fun recipes on Bariatric Foodie, so check them out!
4. I got my first spammer comment the other day.... and then I deleted the comment.
5. Julie at The Dandy Bandy was banded yesterday, so stop by and say hi to her if you haven't already done so.
6. I'm sooooo full right now. I need to go back to eating my turkey rollups with cheese at lunch.
7. I'm getting my 2nd fill on Monday. Yeah!!
8. I really need to find some motivation to work out. I find motivation to do lots of stuff like putting on sunscreen to avoid wrinkles and using eye cream everyday to hold off the crows feet. I'm also using firming lotion everyday to help stuff go back into place (I need all the help I can get!) and I'm so freaked out by how my Mom's hands look (she has the hands of an 70 year old and shes a lot younger), that I bought this awesome Avon hand cream that helps refresh how your hands look over night..... and it's helping. So why can I not find the motivation to move my body??? Maybe if I thought the girls were falling I'd at east do some push ups.
9. Rant Time -I have a brother that is 29 and I cannot understand how we are related. He has been mooching off of my parents for years. He lives with my parents, he cannot hold a job, he has 2 kids that live with his wife (the cannot afford to get divorced, she is just like him), he doesn't pay child support, he ruined his car (well it's my Dad's car, cause he actually bought it) he ran the car out of oil, he keeps losing his driver's license because of a stupid seat belt ticket (a $10 ticket) that he didn't pay, and he keeps dragging is girlfriend's animals home to my parents house (don't get me started on the GF, she is also just like my brother). The GF's female dog got pregnant, the kicker is that my brother and his GF say that the did this on purpose. Yesterday, when my husband and I went to pick up our child, my brother brought down one of the 3 week old puppies (I'm not sure why the puppies and mom are at my parent, they have been at the GF apartment) to show me (the one that my brother wants to keep) and I'm like, you have no money, why did you need to keep a dog that you cannot take care of? And why the hell did your GF not get the dog fixed (better question is why does she have the dog in the first place? She cannot take care of her own kids and they live with other people, but I digress)? The dog is a mutt, so it's not like they breed her and could sell the puppies (I'm not really cool with that either). Anyway my brother hears that I'm not ok with this situation and storms out and my mom goes "just leave him alone." Really? That attitude is exactly the reason that he is the way he is, because he can get away with it. All of his friends are exactly the same way.
10. In other news, I got the first check with my raise on it and my husbands insurance..... Yep adding the hubbs to my insurance eats up almost all of my raise, I got a whopping $1.13 more than the last check.