Thursday, August 9, 2012

TTT

1. I just received my Celebrate Supplement order. I ordered a sample pack and a box Coromega Orange Omega3.

2. I tried the Coromega Orange Omega3 first. It's a gel in a squeeze tub. It's not too bad. There is no fishy taste or fishy burps and you don't have to swallow crazy big pills. Each packet is 20 calories, 2000 mg fish oil, 650 mg long chain omega3 fatty acids, EPA 350 mg, and DHA 230 mg. The orange is kind of Tang flavored.

3. I also tried a Chocolate Creamy Bite. The Creamy Bite contains 500mg of calcium and 400 IU of D3. This Creamy Bite was tasty, it was moist, and it taste like a creamy chocolate truffle. No after taste.

4. I haven't been sleeping very well for the last 3 weeks. I think 1 of the 3 allergy meds I take is the issue, but I cannot figure out which one.... Or I need my CPAP adjusted. I've lost 26 lbs so you would think I would be having less Sleep Apena issues. I'm trying out Melatonin to see if it helps.

5. I'm really tired.

6. I'm soooooo glad tomorrow is Friday.

7. We are going bowling after work tomorrow. It's a work group activity.

8. My child has been pushing my short limits today. He has figured out how to get on top of the side table next to the couch, so he climbs on top of the table, does a little dance (like a look at me mommy I'm on the table dance), and then dive bombs me. Then repeat.

9. What is with the price of gas?????

10. Our refinance went through, yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the price of gas! A few weeks ago it was 50 cents less, what the heck changed? :(

    And I'm still there with the child frustrations. Mine are 5 and still do stuff like that. Boys. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete