Monday, August 6, 2012

3rd Fill

I started pre opt diet at 272 on5/10/12 and I'm now 246.5 on 8/6/12, that's a 25.5 lb loss. 
I have had 3 fills and my 10cc band currently has 7.15CC in it. I go back in 4 weeks to see if I need an adjustment.

96.5lbs to goal!

I still have to remind myself to eat small bites and chew chew chew before swallowing. I have to make sure that I get my protein in with some veggies. So I eat a few bites protein and then a bite of veggies (and repeat). I still need a balanced diet. You cannot just eat meat (you can, but you shouldn't). 

I have been losing hair (not big clumps, just more strands).... I know it's to be expected with WLS. I'm already taking prenatal vitamins (no I'm not prego,  I'm a woman of childbearing age and they have more of what I need) so I stopped at the Vitamin Shoppe and picked up some Biotin Dots (there tiny chew able pills) these for $5.99 for a 30 day supply. So we'll see if that helps.

In other news, I'm going back to school to earn a Master's in Training and Performance Improvement. It's all online and it starts on 9/10/12. I'm also working on starting a business with my hubby. I'm going to be busy.

2 comments:

  1. wow 3rd fill I hope this is your green zone, I have not had my first yet, aug. 15!! hmm prenatals I have a bunch of them left(my guy is only 22months old)I too have been losing some hair, I have to start drinking my protein shakes daily! hope those new vits help ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to the green zone hopefully....

    ReplyDelete