- I've been watching the Food and Cook Networks and been on Pinterest looking at food...... all the time. I'm board with the mushy stuff and want to eat some meat.
- I have to go to the surgeons office today and drop off my FMLA/STD paper work.
- My husband and I took the baby on a long walk yesterday to the store to rent a movie. I was not dressed for a long walk, but I brought my spray fan!
- I'm having a hard time juggling getting in all off my water and waiting to drink until 30 mins or so after I eat.
- So back in March my husband told me that he was going on a diet and was going to lose weight.... This was my Anniversary gift. Since then he has not been dieting at all. He goes to the store and buy Cheetos, ice cream, cookies, candy, Hot Pockets, Kool Aid, the list goes on. He is really pissing me off. Now he wants to get rid of cable and go to some freaking computer ran over air complicatedness. I told him that the only way I was giving up cable is if he got under 300 lbs and stayed there for a few weeks. He has to lose 11 lbs and he's not really interested. I suggested that he try Weight Watchers. His version of a diet is me making him food and him eating it. He needs to read, learn, and follow a diet on his own and it really doesn't matter which diet.
- I'm down 17.5 pounds since starting my pre-op diet, just over 3 weeks ago.
- I'm breaking up with Lane Bryant. I refuse to buy anything else from them. It's a good thing that I have a stockpile of smaller sized clothes, so maybe I'll get through some of the weight loss without having to buy a lot of clothes. Now here's the problem. It's hot, I'm hot (sweaty hot) and I don't really have a lot of summer wear clothes. I normally just don't wear shorts and I only have a few capri pants, but I feel that it's time to start wearing shorts.
That's all folks..... I'm hungry, so I'm gonna get my mushy on.