Friday, June 15, 2012

3 Weeks In

I'm still on soft meat, so I thought that I would try something new Lowerys Pulled Pork BBQ. There was too much sauce and it didn't go down well. I didn't get stuck, but it was kind of gurgly going down and it really didn't taste good. Today I tried some cottage cheese and had the same issues, so maybe it has to do with the amount of liquid in the product. Anyone else have this issue? Also I haven't lost any weight this week, but my clothes are getting looser.

So at work I was given a really important project that started this week. So far it's going really well. I have also been waiting for my meeting with my manager about my raise. During my performance review my super let it slip that I might be getting promoted, but I found out that my promotion didn't get approved. The part that sucks, is the reason that it didn't get approved, I cannot control. See the cheap bastards that bought the company that I work for a few years ago, have some stupid rule about promotions. You cannot be promoted, if the max raise doesn't put you into the new positions pay band and my current salary plus the max raise leaves me $777 under the pay band. Yep they wouldn't give me an additional $777 a year. I'm never going to make any money here and it's stupid that I cannot get promoted because of my salary.  Good news is that I got a nice raise.

3 comments:

  1. I did not loose weight during week either.... Week 4-5 last and this week, scale is moving again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably because I'm getting more calories then I have had in the last 4 weeks, since I'm moving off liquids and mushies and on to real food.

      Delete